Spherum LLP (we) are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy.
💡 User-Generated Content Warning
Your access to and use of the Services is subject to these Terms and all applicable laws and regulations. You may not:
- intimidate or harass another, or promote sexually explicit material, violence or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation or age;
- use the Services in a manner that may create a conflict of interest or undermine the purposes of the Services, such as trading reviews with other users or writing or soliciting fake reviews;
- use the Services to upload, transmit, distribute, store or otherwise make available in any way: files that contain viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful; any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, solicitations, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other prohibited form of solicitation; any private information of any third party, including addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, number and feature in the personal identity document (e.g., National Insurance numbers, passport numbers) or credit card numbers; any material which does or may infringe any copyright, trade mark or other intellectual property or privacy rights of any other person; any material which is defamatory of any person, obscene, offensive, pornographic, hateful or inflammatory; any material that would constitute, encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offence, dangerous activities or self-harm; any material that is deliberately designed to provoke or antagonise people, especially trolling and bullying, or is intended to harass, harm, hurt, scare, distress, embarrass or upset people; any material that contains a threat of any kind, including threats of physical violence; any material that is racist or discriminatory, including discrimination on the basis of someone’s race, religion, age, gender, disability or sexuality;
- any answers, responses, comments, opinions, analysis or recommendations that you are not properly licensed or otherwise qualified to provide; or
- material that, in the sole judgment of Spherum, is objectionable or which restricts or inhibits any other person from using the Services, or which may expose Spherum, the Services or its users to any harm or liability of any type.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to content at our discretion for any reason or no reason. Some of the reasons we may remove or disable access to content may include finding the content objectionable, in violation of these Terms or our Community Guidelines, or otherwise harmful to the Services or our users. Our automated systems analyze your content to provide you personally relevant product features, such as customized search results, tailored advertising, and spam and malware detection. This analysis occurs as the content is sent, received, and when it is stored.
We accept no liability in respect of any content submitted by users and published by us or by authorised third parties.
If you believe that content has been uploaded by other users, infringes your rights, please email us at [email protected].
- The Spherum App mobile application software (App) available on the Apple Appstore and Google Play Store, once you have downloaded a copy of the App onto your mobile telephone or handheld device (Device).
- Any of the services accessible through the App (Services). This policy sets out the basis on which any personally identifiable information (also known as “personal data”) we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Use of the App is not intended for persons under the age of 18. If you are not at least 18 years old, you may not use the App at any time or in any manner. We do not knowingly collect or solicit any personal data from anyone under the age of 18 or knowingly allow such persons to create an account or use App. In the event that we become aware that we have collected personal data from a child under 18, we will delete that personal data as quickly as possible. If you believe that we have unlawfully collected personal data from a child under the age of 18 on the App, contact us at [email protected]. Please read the following carefully to understand our practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
Spherum LLP (company registration number: 220840045251) with registered office at Kazakhstan, Almaty, ulitsa karasay batyra 193b, 050008, is the controller and is responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as the "Company", "we", "us" or "our" in this policy).
Our full details are: